Wednesday, November 15, 2023

˚₊‧꒰ My Fluffy Life ♡ Halloween update ꒱ ‧₊˚

︶︶︶︶︶ꔫ︶︶︶︶︶

Ah I know this is a bit late and also kinda random for my first post but since I'm currently obsessed with my fluffy life I thought I would start here! ♡ This is my first time playing with this update and oh my goodness it has to be the best one so far, I may be a little biased though since I do just generally love autumn and the halloween season ૮꒰っ◞ ⸝⸝ ◟⊂꒱ა

I have had so much fun playing all the different mini games, the pumpkin picking one being my favourite with the tower being a close second! I have also had a fun time collecting the tickets to buy the different halloween fair items like the costumes and the plushies, I'm actually really proud, I have managed to collect all the plushies and have gotten all the halloween costume items that I want as well! ꒰ ू´ ˘ ` ू ꒱ I also manged to collect all the keys that I needed to buy everything from the dark mystery store which is the first time I've completely bought out a store in this game!

To celebrate my love for this update and season in general I have come up with a couple outfits, the first three using the items from the costume stall and the second three using items from the dark mystery store, I hope you like them, also it gave me an excuse to make more collages hehe ૮꒰っ◞ ⸝⸝ ◟⊂꒱ა

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Costume Stall

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dark Mystery Store

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Thank you for reading my first blog post, I really do hope that you enjoyed and that I wasn't rambling too much, as I often do ૮꒰っ◞ ⸝⸝ ◟⊂꒱ა  Also I hope everyone that plays My Fluffy Life has had a great halloween update and has manage to collect everything that they wanted too; I can't wait to see what the next update brings! ꒰ ू´ ˘ ` ू ꒱